it’s early days yet
- it is too soon to make a judgment about something
- a time too soon to come to a conclusion
- the starting phase of anything
- The new measures seem to have worked, but it’s early days yet and the Reserve Bank of India Governor would rather not make any comment about the country’s economy.
- This is the last over of The Grand finale Cricket match, England could win but it’s early days yet.
- My new business is doing pretty well in terms of profit, but it’s early days.
- I anticipate my son will win the spelling contest this year, from his current presentation, but it is early days yet to be truly certain.
- In the early days of cars, the technology was not that advance as now.
- The humans are soon going to land on planets like earth outside our solar system, but it’s early days yet.
Share your thoughts