Meaning | Definition
- very cruel, unkind person
- to lack warmth and affection
- the phenomenon of being rude or indifferent towards things
- to not care about something
- Don’t be so cold hearted, forgive them and speak with your children.
- My father can become downright cold hearted when she wants too.
- I cannot be so cold hearted towards the people that I love so much.
- It does not take long for a person to become cold hearted in such conditions.
- The cold hearted situation in this prison scares me.
- Do you really want to follow the footsteps of such a cold hearted person?
- I am not cold hearted, but I had to separate from the family for my career.
- Don’t give me such cold hearted replies, I deserve better.
- Can you not be so cold hearted towards the person who is in love with you?
- The arguments in court today were nothing short of being cold hearted.
- All I got was cold hearted stares as I was leaving the organization where I had worked for more than 20 years.
- The cold hearted corporate people will not be able to see this innovation in your design until you speak about monetary benefits from it.
Medically when a person is cold-hearted it signifies that he is dead. To be cold hearted while alive then means to not show care and affection towards someone or somebody. I can also be used with a hyphen. The phrase originated in the 17th century.
Idiom of the Day
discretion is the greater part of valour
discretion is the greater part of valour also, discretion is the better part of valour Meaning to be quiet about it after helping someone out to not make ... Read on