Meaning | Definition
- very cruel, unkind person
- to lack warmth and affection
- the phenomenon of being rude or indifferent towards things
- to not care about something
- Don't be so cold hearted, forgive them and speak with your children.
- My father can become downright cold hearted when she wants too.
- I cannot be so cold hearted towards the people that I love so much.
- It does not take long for a person to become cold hearted in such conditions.
- The cold hearted situation in this prison scares me.
- Do you really want to follow the footsteps of such a cold hearted person?
- I am not cold hearted, but I had to separate from the family for my career.
- Don’t give me such cold hearted replies, I deserve better.
- Can you not be so cold hearted towards the person who is in love with you?
- The arguments in court today were nothing short of being cold hearted.
- All I got was cold hearted stares as I was leaving the organization where I had worked for more than 20 years.
- The cold hearted corporate people will not be able to see this innovation in your design until you speak about monetary benefits from it.
Medically when a person is cold-hearted it signifies that he is dead. To be cold hearted while alive then means to not show care and affection towards someone or somebody. I can also be used with a hyphen. The phrase originated in the 17th century.
Idiom of the Day
butterflies in stomach
butterflies in stomach Meaning | Synonyms to feel very nervous and restless to experience the anxiety, generally before when you are going to do something Butterflies in the ... Read on