Meaning | Synonyms
- no hope is left for somebody
- at an end
- there is no further hope for
- the end is near for
- It is all up with now finding some good crane operator, they couldn’t have survived so long in these conditions.
“If we can’t, it’s all up with the councillor,” yelled Ronnie.
- If someone tells my wife, then it’ll be all up with Andrew.
It’s all up for me, John. Before I die, take this letter to my mother.
In its present form, the oldest records of the phrase can be found in 1789.
Share your thoughts1 Thought
Kevin, I think I can't stand up anymore ... cuz I got shot in the knees. It's all up for me now. You gotta go. I am gonna tryna stop em even tho I barely can press the trigger but before you leave me please promise me you will always take care of my kids.
- Baby Lincoln January 5, 2021