- an outstanding extraordinary ability
- a variable in a given situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome
- an excellence that one cannot describe which makes somebody very unique
- attribute or quality of something, beyond description
- an incredible quality which force you to ignore other bad qualities of a person or object
- the eminence of a person which cannot let you put your finger on
- a situation that has a intense but surprising influence
- any unpredictable and great influence
- an essential factor with unidentified results
- This is the right time and investing in Gold and Real Estate may turn out to be the X Factor.
- Ferrari makes less car using high quality component with expert hands, that is the X Factor.
- Eliza is not beautiful but she has the X-Factor of education, courtesy and sense which makes her wonderful.
- Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli has the X Factor to beat the balls that makes India win.
- My dad definitely has the X Factor that all the great mechanics have.
- This is the X Factor of humans who lives in mountains and cold places of earth which makes them strong.
- Google search algorithm system is the real X-Factor behind the success of Google.
- Adolf Hitler was a politician who had the X Factor.
- Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer with the mad X Factor.
X-Factor first discovered in around 1930 probably in America.
This idiomatic expression can be used with or without hyphen (-), either X-Factor or X Factor both are same and correct.
Idiom of the Day