lights are on but nobody is home
the lights are on but nobody is home
- used to describe a stupid person
- something that you say when you think someone is stupid
- when someone does not react because they are thinking about something else
- have a brain, but not using it
- used to tell that someone lacks cleverness or alertness
- I tried all to understand him, but the lights are on but nobody is home.
- John has no idea about this - the lights are on but nobody’s home.
- Lilly studied about interior designing but the lights are on nobody is home.
Idiom of the Day
the course of true love never did run smooth
the course of true love never did run smooth Meaning people in love often have to overcome difficulties in order to be with each other true love always ... Read on