lights are on but nobody is home
the lights are on but nobody is home
- used to describe a stupid person
- something that you say when you think someone is stupid
- when someone does not react because they are thinking about something else
- have a brain, but not using it
- used to tell that someone lacks cleverness or alertness
- I tried all to understand him, but the lights are on but nobody is home.
- John has no idea about this – the lights are on but nobody’s home.
- Lilly studied about interior designing but the lights are on nobody is home.
Idiom of the Day
discretion is the greater part of valour
discretion is the greater part of valour also, discretion is the better part of valour Meaning to be quiet about it after helping someone out to not make ... Read on