Meaning | Synonyms
- to want to revenge or punish someone, because they have made you angry
- to get very angry with someone and finding them to harm or punish
- to be very angry with someone and threatening to harm them
- John is after blood who damage his car in the parking.
- Merry said that she is looking for you everywhere. She’s after your blood.
- I suggest you stay away from him as he is after your blood now.
- I don’t know why he is after my blood. I have done nothing wrong with him.
- He has duped many people and now they are after his blood.
Currently, there is no information available about the origin of the phrase with us. Please share your thoughts below.
bitter medicine ❯❮ bee in bonnet
Idiom of the Day
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Tracking a herd predator, like a wolf for example, by following the blood trails?
- Anonymous October 12, 2021