Meaning | Synonyms
- to want to revenge or punish someone, because they have made you angry
- to get very angry with someone and finding them to harm or punish
- to be very angry with someone and threatening to harm them
- John is after blood who damage his car in the parking.
- Merry said that she is looking for you everywhere. She’s after your blood.
- I suggest you stay away from him as he is after your blood now.
- I don’t know why he is after my blood. I have done nothing wrong with him.
- He has duped many people and now they are after his blood.
Currently, there is no information available about the origin of the phrase with us. Please share your thoughts below.