- a child born out of wedlock
- a child born to parents who are not married to each other
- an illegitimate child
- a child whose father and mother are not married to each other
- The new actress in that movie is rumoured to be the love child of one of the most famous actors of the previous generation.
- A huge scandal broke out when it was discovered that the hit onscreen couple had a love child.
- Betty and Larry's affair led to a love child, and as a result Betty was spurned by her family.
- As a love child of a famous celebrity, he had it pretty hard during his early days, but in the in the end, he did quite well for himself.
- Charles and Tracy's short but passionate affair resulted in a love child, whom both of them decided to take care of together.
- The influential leader's political career came crashing down when the news broke out that he had a love child with one of his junior party members.
- The company director had to step down when it was discovered that he was have an affair with a colleague and even had a love child with her.
This phrase was first used in 1805.
Idiom of the Day
the course of true love never did run smooth
the course of true love never did run smooth Meaning people in love often have to overcome difficulties in order to be with each other true love always ... Read on