a man of action
a man of action
- a person of energetic activity
- someone who prefers to act first and think later
- a man who prefers to do things rather than think about and discuss them
- a man who is inclined to physical activity or deeds
- The country needs a political leader who is a man of action
- The new boss at the company is a man of action. Since he’s taken over, there have been so many changes.
- Right now we need a man of action; someone who would jump in start working instead of thinking it out.
- He was a man of action and did not have much time for planning and discussions.
- We’ve had enough of our brainstorming session. Now we need a man of action who is going to implement our ideas.
- The two team members were opposites – one was a man of action while the other believed in meticulous planning.
- I trust him to finish the job in time. He is a man of action and does not waste his time.
The origin of this phrase is not known. The words used are very common, and hence it is quite possible that the expression developed in a natural flow of evolution of the language.
Share your thoughts1 Thought
What the bell have you done to Ben 10 this version of the cartoon is complete garbage . My kids used to love watching Ben 10 but now can't stand it and want to get rid of all their Ben 10 toys. I don't know if your are trying to be PC or trying to keep the woke brigade happy but I wish you we just stop and go back to the original Ben 10 and bin this new garbage you are calling Ben 10.
- David December 21, 2021