- happening in continuation throughout the whole year
- taking place as much as possible through the year
- The park provides free food for orphans year-round as a service to the God and humanity.
- Huggies gave them a year-round supply of diapers so that it could be distributed amongst the poor in that area.
- The FBI headquarters operate year-round to keep crime rates to a minimum.
- 50 seats are reserved for exchange students year-round.
- There was a year-round supply of goods, food, utensils and clothes by the king in the memory of his beloved wife Maria.
- We have hospital beds reserved for pneumonia patients, cancer patients, pregnant females and twenty percent reservation in case of an epidemic year-round.
- She prayed to the gods for rain all year-round as she believed that her prayers would be answered and there would be harvest in the fields again.
- Himachal Pradesh has a cold and pleasant climate and skiing on the snow-covered mountains year-round which are an attraction for all the tourists.
- The year-round bill for the usage of AC’s during summer season and heaters during the winter season in India is astronomical and it leaves a very negative impact on the environment and influences global warming.
The idiom was first used in 1924.
Idiom of the Day
blue-collar Meaning: of or relating to industrial work, especially the semiskilled and unskilled. Example: They hope the new manufacturing unit on the outskirts of the small town will ... Read on