- to be done in a compulsory manner
- to compulsorily have (something)
- something that is an essential item (though not necessarily for living)
- a desirable item
- The must haves this season include a tunic and a head scarf.
- I must have the document on my desk by noon, no later.
- She must have something to say to him otherwise why would she look so restless and uncomfortable in his presence?
- She gets these pregnancy cravings and has been saying that she must have some ice cream right now.
- My children must have a bicycle each.
- It was made very clear to the salesman that we must have all the accessories with the car.
- If she must have a small wedding then you should let her do it her way, don’t be such controlling parents.
- I must have something to eat right now or I might faint.
- Do you know about the must have collection by Louis Vuitton?
- The paintings by this artist are a must have for any good collection to be complete.
The phrase is usually used as a fashion advice and is speculated to have originated from the same genre.
Share your thoughts