also smitten by
- suddenly start to like or love someone very much
- affected by love
- infatuated with someone
- in love with someone
- obsessed with someone
- He is completely smitten with love for her.
- He was so smitten by her charming personality and attractive appearance that he left his long time girlfriend to be with her.
- This new book is about a rich young entrepreneur who is smitten with a college graduate and how he pursues her and secures her love.
- He was so smitten with her that he was ready to follow her anywhere around the world just to be with her.
- Ann was smitten by the man she met at a party and has been with him ever since.
- When you are smitten with love for someone you are unable to tell their bad qualities from the good and that leads to problems in the relationship later.
- You could tell that she was smitten by him, but he was not interested and was just playing her on.
- He was smitten by his dance teacher and used to go the her classes whenever he had free time.
The origin if the phrase is not known.
Share your thoughts1 Thought
I am smitten by the delightful scent of the perfume.
- Anonymous October 20, 2020