- already seen (Literal meaning in French)
- a feeling that one has already experienced something that is happening currently
- psychology the false impression of having already experienced something in real being experienced for the first time.
- She suddenly had a strong sense of déjà vu.
- When I entered the church, I had a strange sense of déjà vu.
- When I saw the image, I had a strange feeling of déjà vu.
- After the marriage ceremony, when I took first drink, I had strange feeling of déjà vu.
Déjà vu, from French, literally “already seen”, is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not.
Idiom of the Day
over and over again
over and over again Meaning again and again something happening in frequent intervals to do something multiple times Example Sentences I have cleaned up this mess over and ... Read on