Write About Us and Win Cash
Write about us on your blog or website and you could win up to $100 in cash.
How to participate?
Participation in this contest is very easy. All you have to do is write an article related to idioms and mention the website (www.theidioms.com) with a link in that article. Then send us the link to your article to receive your cash prize of up to $100 USD in your PayPal or bank account.
If you add our website link to your sidebar, header, footer, or blogroll, you are still eligible to participate.
Terms and Conditions
- You may write any type of article about idioms or slang and mention theidioms.com with a link.
- You may also write a positive review of the theidioms.com website with a link.
- You may also tell your visitors how theidioms.com helped you find the meaning, example, and origin of the idiom you were looking for and link to our page.
- Your article must be originally written by you and must not be copied from another website (our software can detect it easily).
- At least one hyperlink to the theidioms.com website must exist in your article to win the prize.
- Your article should be comprehensive and well-written, with a minimum of 200 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- If you think that you don’t have any ideas for such an article but you own a blog or website, then add the theidioms.com link to your blog in the sidebar, header, footer, or anywhere else.
- We prefer to transfer the payment using PayPal, but you can request us to get gift vouchers or prepaid cards.
- The amount of the cash prize is US $5 to $100 maximum, depending upon the quality of your blog and article.
- We reserve the right to decide whether to pay you or not and how much we should pay you for your work.
- You must accept our terms and conditions before participating.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your feedback and suggestions to make this offer better are highly appreciated.
Contact us at email@example.com