- A wiseacre.
- Someone who stands out in a class because he makes constant jokes and pokes fun at people.
- A student who is funny and uses his wit to make others laugh.
- He is the class clown with the constant talking and making fun of others.
- Your father doesn’t always look like it but he was quite a class clown in his days.
- A class clown makes fun of people but should be sporting enough to be able to laugh at himself.
- It was shocking to see him so serious after the results were out. Otherwise he is such a class clown.
- It seems to be the responsibility of the class clown to cheer everyone up after some bad moments. You in particular are very good at it.
- Not many people know that he has such a painful past and has been admitted in the hospital so many time from the class clown demeanour that he carries currently.
- A class clown is an integral part of the high school composition, just as the nerds, the jocks the cheer leaders and the rest.
- Although teachers punish class clowns, they seem to be their favourite students.
The origin of this phrase is unavailable.
Idiom of the Day
blue-collar Meaning: of or relating to industrial work, especially the semiskilled and unskilled. Example: They hope the new manufacturing unit on the outskirts of the small town will ... Read on